Archival Collection #033 - Avery-Kelley Photographic Collection contains 24 reprints & copy negatives of the interior & exterior of the Noyes L. Avery residence that was located at 40 Jefferson Ave. S.E. The home was built around 1850, was purchased by N.L. Avery in 1855 and was demolished in 1939. The photographs feature different rooms and their furnishings in home from three different dates: 1895, 1910 and 1925.
A full listing of the contents of this collection can be found in the Finding Aid that is attached to the media section of this catalog entry.
1895 – 1925
8" h 1" w
Purchased With Funds From Dr. Donald E. & Ann Avery-Kelley