Heavy, four pronged-all curve inwards, center two longer, plain.;Back handle, stamp: 'a sword; Rogers and Hamilton/12'.;USA: Michigan, Grand Rapids. Voigt House. Voigt donated majority of the CGA Voigt Estate to the Grand Rapids Foundation upon his death in 1971. GRF leased the property to the KCCHP. KCCHP purchased the property in 1974 and in turn donated it to the city of Grand Rapids.. Voigt, Ralph.;USA: Michigan, Grand Rapids. Voigt House. Voigt, Ralph.
1880 – 1898
1" h 7.25" w 1" d
Current Location Status:
Gift Of Kent County Council For Historic Preservation
Recommending designation of new historic districts
Reviewing applications for proposed alterations within historic districts
Enforcing the Historic Preservation Ordinance Chapter and cooperating with the state, federal and local governments in pursuance of its responsibilities
Conducting meetings or hearings necessary to carry out these purposes
The Historic Preservation Commission consists of seven members who reside in Grand Rapids. Members are appointed by the City Commission for three-year terms (two consecutive terms are allowed). Members shall have a demonstrated interest in or knowledge of historic preservation. Two members shall be appointed from a list submitted by the Kent County Council for Historic Preservation and one member shall be an architect duly registered in the State of Michigan.