Blue and white birds; pattern name: 'Bristol.';Bottom/Ink stamp: 'BRISTOL/Crown Duncal/England/R. No 762055'.;U.S.A.: Michigan, Grand Rapids. Voigt House. Ralph Voigt donated majority of the C.G.A. Voigt estate to the Grand Rapids Foundation upon his death in 1971. G.R.F. leased the property to the Kent County Council of Historic Preservation. K.C.C.H.P. purchased the property in 1974 and donated it to G.R.. Voigt, Ralph.;U.S.A.: Michigan, Grand Rapids. Voigt House. Voigt, Ralph.
0.5" h 7" w
Current Location Status:
Gift Of Kent County Council Of Historic Preservation
Kent County Council For Historic Preservation
(donor)The Kent County Council for Historic Preservation has several responsibilities that support the preservation and protection of our history. These include:
The Historic Preservation Commission consists of seven members who reside in Grand Rapids. Members are appointed by the City Commission for three-year terms (two consecutive terms are allowed). Members shall have a demonstrated interest in or knowledge of historic preservation. Two members shall be appointed from a list submitted by the Kent County Council for Historic Preservation and one member shall be an architect duly registered in the State of Michigan.
- Recommending designation of new historic districts
- Reviewing applications for proposed alterations within historic districts
- Enforcing the Historic Preservation Ordinance Chapter and cooperating with the state, federal and local governments in pursuance of its responsibilities
- Conducting meetings or hearings necessary to carry out these purposes
http://grcity.us/design-and-development-services/Planning-Department/Pages/Historic-Preservation-Commission.aspx Crown Ducal
(creator) A.G. Richardson and Company Ltd.
Alternate names: A.G. Richardson and Company Ltd.A.G. Richardson and Company Ltd. was an earthenware pottery business founded by Albert G. Richardson in 1915 in Tunstall, UK.